Thursday, December 29, 2016

50 Things I Love

Maybe this blog post will help you get to know me or you might learn something new about me.  Here we go.....
1. Road trips.  I'm like a dog...put me in the Jeep, take me down country dirt roads and let me hang my head out the window.
2. The mountains. 
3. Nature/the outdoors.
4. Tea, hot or iced.  Currently my favorite is loose leaf coconut pineapple. YUM!
5. Cool fall weather.
6. Kombucha! In case you don't know what Kombucha is it's fermented tea. 
7. Camping, tent or travel trailer. Rediscovered my love of tent camping this past summer.
9. My Grand Dog Winnie.
10. Having lunch or coffee in quaint little cafe's. 
11. Spending time along.... yes, I'm an introvert. 
12.  A walk in the woods.  Give me the woods over the beach any day!
13. Trees!!  It's a wonder I don't drive off the road the way I gawk at trees constantly.
14. Circle B Bar... one of my favorite places on earth (nature preserve in Florida).
15. National Parks.... what treasures they are!
16. State Parks.... just as precious as the national parks.
17. Photography.
18. Children's books....  You should see my collection of children's books!
19. Kayaking.  Haven't touched my kayak in the past two years.... I'm ashamed to say.
20. Birds.... Oh how I love birds. 
21. The USA.  I've never had the urge to travel the world but boy do I yearn to explore more of this beautiful country we live in. 
22. Hiking/Exploring. 
23. Lavender.  I don't just love it, it's an obsession.  The smell, the taste, the feel, the color, the bees buzzing around it.  Oh yes, please!
24. Free Little Libraries.  It's on my bucket list to set my own up one day.  I will do it!
25. Grapefruit and turkey bacon (my favorite breakfast).
26. Dimaggio's Pizza.  I request it every year for my birthday.
27. Rain.
28. Blogging. 
29. PJ's.... if I could live in my pj's I would.  I'm all about comfort.
30. Flip flops.
31. Oil of Olay Regenerist Serum... it's the only beauty product I can't live without.
32. Homemade soaps.
33. Farmer's Markets.... Can't wait for them to start in the summer and I'm always sad when the season is over. 
34. Flea Market's.  Wish we had some good ones around us.
35.  Thrift stores.... I'm a thrifting junkie.  I will frequently go on all day thrifting excursions. It's the trill of the hunt!
36. Mowing the lawn.
37. Big Bang... Sheldon, Amy and the whole gang make me laugh.
38. True war movies. 
39. Lighthouses. 
40. Veggies.... I don't think there's a veggie I don't love.
41. Aldi's... why would anyone grocery shop anywhere else?  $$$
42. Wildflowers.
43. Old barns... I can hardly pass an old huge historic barn without stopping to photograph it.
44. Biggby Pomegranate Tea Latte's.  Good thing I no longer drive by Biggby's on my way to work anymore. 
45. Cooking... Love to cook but baking is not my thing.
46. Instagram.... Makes me so much happier than Facebook.
47. Warm fuzzy socks.... I once paid $35 for a pair of homemade alpaca wool socks from a farmer's market.  And if you know how cheap I am that should  tell you how much I love those socks!
48. True crime shows, like Dateline and 48 hours... this is much to my husbands displeasure  :-)
49. Rainbows... they are magical.
50. Sunsets, especially at Silver Lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment